Does this sound like you?
Do you know deep inside you are capable of a deeper, more passionate and meaningful life – if only you could stay focused on creating what you want?
Or are you feeling like your life is on autopilot and want to take steps to reclaim control and live life YOUR way?
Do you want to implement key steps toward having more fun while getting stuff done?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, KEEP READING!
To create the life you want, you must learn to prioritize what matters most, and to take the consistent steps to move you forward while HAVING FUN IN THE PROCESS!
Would you like some mentorship, support, cheerleading, and coaching to help you CLAIM your best life? Your solution is in The Cheerful Mind’s Accountability Success Circle!
The Accountability Success Circle
The Accountability Success Circle is effective for anyone who:
- Has a strong desire to accomplish a goal and/or lifestyle they are passionate about
- Is an epic procrastinator – knows what they want, but the steps keep getting delayed or avoided
- Knows the ideal dream(s) they have but isn’t sure of the path to make it a reality
- Loves to help others, but sometimes to the detriment of their own progress and happiness
- Tends to overcommit and have a hard time saying “no”
- Feels that perfectionism can cripple them from either taking action or finishing
- Are easily distracted with bright shiny objects or analysis paralysis
- Are thrilled to find a mentor and a community to guide and coach them to create miracles for themselves!
In this program you will:
- Identify an annual vision to create the life you want, with benchmarks every quarter
- Understand your current state in order to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
- Brainstorm ideas to streamline your life while also problem solving different ways to make progress on your goals.
- Craft detailed daily and weekly action plans that are in line with your personal values
- Track and improve daily habits and practice positive mindset
- Have strong accountability to your goals from your coach AND a community of fun and inspiring people
- Optimize your work-life balance and feel less overwhelm
Wouldn’t that be awesome?!?!
My favorite part of the Accountability Success Circle has been Apryl’s check-ins by text and our exchanges.
I love that she reads the [accountability] forms and follows up. Her responsiveness has been key for me, as well was her flexibility and I think that other people would want to know that about working with her. And, of course, her positivity. Some people may think an accountability program could have negative aspects, but this program does not.”
Working with Apryl has been a great experience!
I think that the biggest thing that has impacted me has been the consistent reminders via emails, texts, Voxer messages, am/pm forms – they help me progress on my goals. I really wanted consistency in my life with my language learning, diet and exercise and I now feel that it has become pretty much second nature to find opportunities to accomplish these goals. They are constantly on my mind, and so I am able to accomplish them. I think this program is helpful for anyone looking to make progress in any area of their lives, anyone looking for help when they are not sure what exactly motivates them, anyone looking for support when they get stuck. I think the speed of the process depends on the person trying to accomplish the goals and how much effort is put in…I have been slower probably than most and being ok with that is a big deal, but I am moving a LOT faster than before! That makes me so happy!”
Look at all that’s included!
- TWO monthly Get-It-Done Training & Laser-Coaching group calls (plus access to recordings)
- Special calls from Guest-Experts
- Unlimited virtual 1:1 interaction with the Success Team (via direct messaging app access)
- An online community for suggestions, support, and ideas 24/7 via Facebook
- Weekly challenges and celebration to enhance your personal development and productivity
- A library of tools specifically catering to the needs of program participants (including business tools, happiness, productivity, and play resources, and much much more!)
- Bonus group calls on special time-sensitive topics
- An assigned accountability buddy every quarter
- “First dibs” on other programs offered by the Success Team
- And MUCH MORE!
What’s My Investment?
A good question to ask yourself – before I even share the investment – is “what would it be worth to me to get un-stuck and finally achieve the things I know would make me so much happier?”
I’m not making a joke. The most important thing you need to consider in joining anything like this is HOW IMPORTANT is it for things to be different?
In addition, I want to make this completely doable for you. A no-brainer when you imagine the things you are committed to creating for yourself. (and letting go of too!)
That’s why the investment for the Accountability Success Circle is only $149/month (or $1,495 for a 1-year commitment).
(Also, a 3 month commitment is required. Why? You want to make lasting, permanent change, right? Change takes time.)
- If you sign up before January 1, 2019, you can lock in at a special rate of $129/month ($20 per month in savings), or $1,295 for a 1-year commitment (an additional savings of 2 months).
- Your rate locks in indefinitely for the length of your continuous enrollment! The program rate will continue to climb over time, but signing up now gives you more bang for your buck!
- You will receive a one-hour private coaching session with either member of the Success Team valued at $247, redeemable at any point while participating in the Accountability Success Circle.
- Also, you’ll get an additional free one hour coaching call with Apryl upon reading and reviewing Apryl’s book, Finding Success in Balance: My Journey to The Cheerful Mind.
Don’t waste another minute letting life get in the way of your dreams.
Click the button below to start taking action on the life you want NOW!!!
I tend to suffer from “productivititis”!
I try to implement too much too fast with little patience of wanting to try the new best suggestions. Apryl’s program helps me focus without feeling forced to choose. The flexibility in this program has helped me excel in keeping to my new routines. Apryl is innovative and finds creative FUN ways to help you keep to your commitments. Her positive enthusiasm is contagious, helps motivate, and keeps you recharged to press forward.”
It’s important to me that you’re receiving the RIGHT support in accomplishing your goals and transforming your life to one you love! So if you aren’t satisfied with the program, for any reason, within the first 30 days then I’ll give you a full no-hassle refund!
I can’t wait to support you in busting your prior limitations and claiming a life that is passionate, powerful, and full of true fulfillment!
About The ASC Success Team
Apryl Zarate Schlueter is the Chief Energy! Officer of The Cheerful Mind, Inc. — a happiness and productivity coach, speaker, and the author of Finding Success in Balance: My Journey to The Cheerful Mind. After years of working in various industries, Apryl realized her true passion for helping people streamline their lives to make more time for more joy, balance, and ease. She uses the strategies of productivity, goal-setting, and planning infused with personal development methodologies, stress management, and self-care to help curb overwhelm that results from a busy lifestyle, and helps her peeps have more fun while getting stuff done! In her spare time, she enjoys travel, thrill-seeking activities, and being a mom.
You can learn more about Apryl by visiting: www.TheCheerfulMind.com
Gary Ware is the Founder of Breakthrough Play, a company that helps teams be more creative, confident, and collaborative using play. To do this, Gary incorporates techniques that professional improvisers use to create amazing experiences without a script.
Gary has been in the marketing and advertising industry for over a decade and first got into improvisation as a way to better his public speaking. Gary quickly found that improv and play could be a solution to various business challenges, so he started doing workshops for his team and other people in his network. This side project turned into a full-time gig after he stepped down from the agency that he co-founded.
When Gary isn’t leading workshops and keynote speaking he could be found doing improv at Finest City Improv in North Park, learning magic, or playing with his wife Courtney and son Garrett.
I am filled with inspiration and excitement at the fact I’ve accomplished so much since I started working with Apryl! Not only have I crossed off some major goals off my list I feel as though with her guidance I can tackle the even bigger dreams I could never seem to conquer on my own.
Interior Designer, Color Expert, JG Color